Aker Arctic has large number of references in offshore operations, technology, structures and model testing. Over 45 years of development has given us the experience to provide cost-effective solutions assuring safe functionality. Aker Arctic’s unique knowledge of ice, cold weather and climate conditions, can be used to meet all of our customers’ needs in a variety of services for ice-covered seas.
- Offshore structures and vessels
- Offshore structure concepts, designs and construction analyses, and vessels for offshore operations.
- Winterization of rigs, structures, vessels and conversions for refits.
- Fleet optimization, supply operations planning, definition of operational windows, and early stage pre-feed/feed analysis and estimates.
- Ice management plan (IMP) for vessels, sites and operations.
- Oil spill recovery (OSR) management, prevention planning and equipment selection.
- On-site construction supervision and project execution management
- Ports and marine structures
- Brash ice management in port areas.
- Coastal engineering, wave loads and hydrodynamics of marine structures during open water season.
- Ice loads calculations and modelling based on scientific and historical environmental and ice & weather database
- Model testing
- Offshore structures, loading towers, port layouts, ice barriers, mooring systems and vessels.
Aker Arctic can be your ideal partner from preliminary concept evaluation phase to construction supervision.